What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can contain small amounts of information. They are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, etc.) when you first visit a website.
- essential operations, such as navigation on the Site;
- allow you to log into your customer account or add items to your shopping cart;
- analyze the number of visitors and behaviors, such as frequently visited pages;
- evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications;
- target appropriate advertising messages;
- understand which partners have helped us reach new customers or have promoted our products on their web media.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies on the Site:
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site and allow you to use our services, such as «Sign in to your account» or «Add to cart».
These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the Site, in order to improve its functionality and your shopping experience.
When you browse or make purchases on the Site, these cookies will remember your preferences (such as items you have already viewed), so that we can make your experience as transparent as possible and more personal for you.
Targeting or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to display advertisements that may be of interest to you. They also limit the number of times you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies stored on your device - just check the help section of your browser.
If you do not change your browser settings and continue to use our Site, we will assume that you agree that we will continue to upload cookies to your device.
It is up to you whether or not we download cookies, but if you choose to disable cookies by changing your browser settings, Our Site and its features may not work the same or offer the same personalized experience. If you delete all your cookies, you must update your preferences again with us. If you are using another device, profile or browser, you will need to let us know your preferences again.